Pages

Quick and Easy Psychic Readings (When You Need REAL Help in a Hurry)

Q: What is the quickest way to get a live psychic reading?

Should I find someone on Craigslist? Check the yellow pages for someone "live and local"? Or is it best to simply call a psychic service, or individual intuitive by phone? How quickly can I get an appointment with someone famous, or well known? Is it worth waiting... or should I speak to someone closer to me when I NEED good advice as quickly as possible?

A: We get some derivation of this question at least once a week... as many of OUR own readers find themselves in a situation where they need important advice, or intuition, or simply are sick of hearing the same old stuff when they ask for help from friends, family and co-workers.


Years ago, as I've written about on a few different occasions, when I wanted to get help from a psychic regarding an important decision, or wanted to make contact with a loved one on the other side... or simply was super curious to test a specific type of psychic or medium, having to wait WEEKS, or months was NOT uncommon. (nor were high prices that often ran in the hundreds of dollars)

I once waited about 6 months to review a well known "celebrity" psychic... only to travel hundreds of miles, and spend over 1 thousand dollars for an experience that was SO bad, I actually considered asking for a refund. The experience of having a bad or disappointing reading can be a really devastating experience, especially if you tie a lot of hope, or anticipated help, from having the reading. (as is often the case, for example... when people go to see a medium they HOPE will help them communicate with a loved one on the other side)
The GOOD news?

Today, with technology, and even social media bringing together people who share common interests... the good news is you have LOTS of options.

Often, you can find GREAT psychic readings in your local community at a Meetup, or even a Spiritist church nearby. (where I live in South Florida there are 2 fairly large ones within 45 minutes of my home that have regular readings every month)

While visiting a psychic from the yellow pages or Craigslist CAN lead to some interesting experiences, in my own adventures, they rarely are good ones... :-)

Lastly, the phone is your BEST friend when you need quick and inexpensive psychic advice, and don't want to wait weeks, break your budget or risk having to go to a strangers house to hear it. As we've covered here many times in the past, good psychics guarantee their readings, offer money back performance promises, are often inexpensive, highly reputable and CONTRARY to the stereotype you often see on TV... are often some of the most enlightening and inspiring experiences you can have. (and without having to get off your sofa to have them!)


Article Source: Danny Fredricks


1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. visit website

    ReplyDelete